Place cards (first name only) 0.95p per card
Place cards (first name & surname) £1.20 per card
Calligraphy on invitations Please get in contact for an accurate quote based on the format of your guest names.
Addressing envelopes in calligraphy - £3.70 each. Tissue lined or dark coloured envelopes will be charged at £4.20 per envelope.
Table name cards £4.00 for one side or £5.20 for both sides
Table numbers £2.70 for one side or £4:00 for both sides
Table plans Basic charge of £80 for materials and layout plus £1.20 per guest's name
Certificates -recipient's name - £1.50 each
Certificates - additional wording (i.e, date, qualification) £1.00 each
Extras - Waterproof or coloured ink add 10%
Poems, readings and quotes
All paper for poems and readings is supplied at no additional charge. I use 300 gsm Arches or Fabriano watercolour paper which is acid fee and soft white / ivory in colour.
For all poems there is a set up and layout charge of £45 plus 0.48p per word. For example, a poem that is 110 words long would be charged at £45 + (110 x 0.48p) = £97.8.
Please feel free to send your poem to me for an estimate.
Gilded letters in 23ct gold are charged at£2.00 per letter.
Additional items such as menus and order of service are priced according to the amount of work involved and numbers required. The design can be converted to a PDF for you to print. Please feel free to contact me for an estimate.
Please note that there is a minimum order charge of £35
Postage and Packaging
The prices listed above are exclusive of postage and packaging. All orders are packed very carefully and sent by special delivery (next day service) to ensure that they arrive safely. Fluid Calligraphy cannot take any responsibility for orders once posted. However Royal Mail's special delivery service offers compensation for loss or damage in the post. Postage and packaging is dependent on the size and weight of your order and ranges from £6.50-25.00
How to Order
Please note that Fluid Calligraphy's services are available to customers worldwide.
- Please get in contact for a no-obligation quote and to confirm availability. Please let me know if your stationery is made of unusual or handmade paper.
- If you would like to go ahead with your order a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Once your deposit is received I will send you a delivery date and a client information form via email.
- Please Email your lists (guest names/ addresses) to email@example.com in a Word or Excel file. (Please check your spelling and formatting as lists will be written exactly as provided).
- Please send me your stationery and let me know when you're posting it so I know to look out for it. Please also supply 10-15% spares just in case of any mistakes.
- Your order will be sent to you on receipt of the full balance so please ensure that the final payment reaches me before the delivery due date to avoid delay.
- You can pay by direct bank transfer or cheque, whichever is easiest for you. (Please allow 5 working days for cheques to clear).
- Occasionally I may be able to complete orders at short notice. In this instance full payment will be required on confirmation of your order and a rushed order fee may be charged.
- There is a minimum order charge of £35.